Getin Noble Bank (GNB)
+ 4.32% 17:03
Current report number 92/200915.12.2009
Changes in the Company’s governing bodies
Noble Bank S.A. (“the Issuer”) informs, that at the meeting of December 15, 2009, the Issuer’s Supervisory Board appointed, starting from the legal merger of the Issuer and Getin Bank S.A., Mr. Grzegorz Tracz as member of the Management Board of the Issuer, Mr. Krzysztof Rosiński as Vice-President of the Management Board of the Issuer and Mr. Jarosław Augustyniak as first Vice-President of the Management Board of the Issuer.
At the same time the Supervisory Board of the Issuer appointed Mr. Remigiusz Baliński as Vice - Chairman of the Supervisory Board.
Informations about the newly – appointed Member of the Management Board:
Mr. Grzegorz Tracz graduated from the Faculty of Law at the Jagiellonian University and from the University of Heidelberg. In 1997 he defended his Ph. D. thesis and in 2009 he obtained a post-doctoral degree. In 1995 he passed his judge exam and in 1996 his legal counsel exam.
Faculty of Law of the Jagiellonian University
1993- present: Ph.D. Faculty of Civil Law
Pierwszy Polsko-Amerykański Bank S.A. in Cracow
1996-1997 position: legal counsel
Volkswagen Bank Polska S.A.
1997-1999 position: Director of the Legal Department and Authorized Agent
1999-2001 position: Member of the Management Board and Vice – President of the Management Board
2001-2005 position: President of the Management Board
Apart from the strategy, planning and managing the Bank, Grzegorz Tracz’s tasks included management of two sister companies, Volkswagen Leasing Polska
and Volkswagen Serwis Ubezpieczeniowy.
GETIN Bank S.A.
2006 – present position: Vice-President of the Management Board
Management fields: corporate client, car loans.
Posts currently held:
1) Vice-President of the Management Board of GETIN Bank S.A.
01.05.2006 – present
2) Vice-Chairman of the Supervisory Board of the Public Joint-Stock Company “Plus Bank” with its registered office in Ivano-Frankivsk (Ukraine)
3) GETIN Leasing
a) Supervisory Board of GETIN Leasing S.A.
- appointment to the Supervisory Board on 27.06.2006
- function : Member of the Management Board
b) Management Board of GETIN Leasing S.A.
- delegation to the Management Board on 18.03.2009 (delegation made by the Supervisory Board to temporary perform the duties in the management board)
- function : Vice- President of the Management Board
- period: the delegation is temporary and has been executed in accordance with art. 383 § 1 of the Commercial Companies Code
4) GETIN Services – Chairman of the Supervisory Board starting from 01 April 2009
According to the statement submitted to the Issuer Mr. Grzegorz Tracz does not carry on a competitive activity to the Issuer’s activity and he is not enlisted in the National Insolvent Debtors Register.
Legal basis: art. 56 sec. 1 point 2 letter a) of the Act of 25 July 2005 on public offerings and the conditions for introducing financial instruments into an organized trading system and on public companies (Journal of Laws of 2005, No. 184, item 1539, later amended), in accordance with § 5 sec. 1 point 22 and § 28 of the Minister of Finance Regulation of 19 February 2009 on current and periodic reporting by issuers of securities and the rules of equal treatment of the information required by the laws of non-member states (Journal of Laws of 2009 No. 33, item 259, later amended).