Getin Noble Bank (GNB)
Current report 92/2013/K29.04.2013
CORRECTION OF CURRENT REPORT 92/2013 DATED 29 APRIL 2013: REPORT OF TRANSACTIONS INVOLVING GETIN NOBLE BANK S.A. SECURITIES
Getin Noble Bank S.A. (the “Issuer”) hereby corrects the contents of Current report 92/2013 dated 29 April 2013 as follows:
In paragraph 1 there was:
- on 23 April 2013 – sale of 49.342 shares for the total price of PLN 74,304.12;
- on 24 April 2013 – sale of 42.595 shares for the total price of PLN 63,979.89;
- on 25 April 2013 – sale of 7.318 shares for the total price of PLN 11,342.90.
In paragraph 1 there should be:
- on 23 April 2013 – purchase of 49.342 shares for the total price of PLN 74,304.12;
- on 24 April 2013 – purchase of 42.595 shares for the total price of PLN 63,979.89;
- on 25 April 2013 – purchase of 7.318 shares for the total price of PLN 11,342.90.
The above correction is a result of an obvious literary and editorial error. The Management Board of the Issuer spotted the error and now therefore decided to correct the report immediately. The rest of the report remains unchanged.
Legal basis: Article 56(1)(2) of the Polish Act of 25 July 2005 on public offering and the conditions for introducing financial instruments into an organized trading system and on public companies (Journal of Laws No. 184 item 1539 of 2005 later amended) in connection with §6 (2) of the Minister of Finance Regulation of 19 February 2009 on current and periodic reporting by issuers of securities and the rules of equal treatment of the information required by the laws of non-member states (Journal of Laws of 2009 No. 33, item 259 with later amendments).