Getin Noble Bank (GNB)
+ 1.18% 17:00
Current report 57/201428.03.2014
APPOINTMENT OF MANAGEMENT BOARD MEMBERS FOR THE NEXT TERM OF OFFICE
The Management Board of Getin Noble Bank S.A. (“Issuer”) hereby announces that yesterday, i.e. on 27 March 2014 the Supervisory Board adopted resolution on reappointment of the following Members of the Management Board:
1. Mr. Krzysztof Sławomir Rosiński as the President of the Management Board,
2. Mr. Karol Karolkiewicz as a Member of the Management Board,
3. Mr. Krzysztof Spyra as a Member of the Management Board,
4. Mr. Marcin Dec as a Member of the Management Board,
5. Mr. Maciej Szczechura as a Member of the Management Board,
6. Mr. Radosław Stefurak as a Member of the Management Board,
7. Mr. Grzegorz Tracz as a Member of the Management Board.
In connection with the above, the listed persons were appointed Members of the Management Board for a joint term of office commencing on the dated the resolution of the Supervisory Board was adopted, i.e. on 27 March 2014 and expiring the date the General Meeting approving the financial statements of the Issuer for the year 2016 is held.
Legal basis: Article 56(1)(2a) of the Polish Act of 25 July 2005 on public offering and the conditions for introducing financial instruments into an organized trading system and on public companies (Journal of Laws No. 184 item 1539 of 2005 later amended) in connection with §5 (1)(22) of the Minister of Finance Regulation of 19 February 2009 on current and periodic reporting by issuers of securities and the rules of equal treatment of the information required by the laws of non-member states (Journal of Laws of 2009 No. 33, item 259 with later amendments).