Getin Noble Bank (GNB)
Current report 93/201422.10.2014
DECISION ON THE ADOPTION OF NEW DIVIDEND POLICY OF GETIN NOBLE BANK S.A. FOR THE YEARS 2014 – 2016
The Management Board of Getin Noble Bank S.A. („Issuer”) hereby announces that on 22 October 2014 the Supervisory Board of the Issuer adopted new resolution approving the Dividend Policy of Getin Noble Bank S.A. for the years 2014-2016 adopted by the Management Board of the Issuer.
Simultaneously, the Issuer announces that the Supervisory Board of the Issuer has repealed "Dividend Policy of Getin Noble Bank for the years 2014-2016" adopted by the Supervisory Board on 2 June 2014, on hich the Issuer informed in Current Report No. 73/2014 of 02 June 2014.
Below please find the Dividend Policy of Getin Noble Bank S.A. for the years 2014-2016.
DIVIDEND POLICY OF GETIN NOBLE BANK S.A. FOR THE YEARS 2014-2016
Getin Noble Bank S.A. hereby adopts the following guidelines for the years 2014-2016 (i.e. validity period of the current business strategy of the Bank) as regards the dividend policy of the Bank:
1. The overriding goal of the Bank as regards its dividend policy is to create the policy in a way that allows to always meet supervisory cautious requirements, i.e. to keep Tier 1 ratio and solvency ratio in general on the level exceeding their minimum value determined by the legislative instruments issued by the supervisory authorities.
2. Pursuant to the current supervisory regulations, the following necessary conditions must be fulfilled to consider potential dividend payment (taking into account the effect of the potential dividend payment):
a) maintaining ratio Tier 1 at the level of at least 9%,
b) maintaining solvency ratio at the level of at least 12%,
considering obligations determined by the supervisory regulations and adjusting to the dividend policy guidelines announced by the regulator.
3. As it was in the past years, the decision of the Bank on potential payment of dividend by Getin Noble Bank S.A. shall always meet the criteria announced by the supervisory authority on bank dividend policy guidelines.
4. In order to keep the solvency ratio at the required level, Getin Noble Bank S.A. in its dividend payment policy for the years 2014-2016 plans in 2014 and 2015 full accumulation of profit, i.e. not to pay dividend of the profit realized in 2013 and 2014.
In 2016, however, taking into account the above and below described considerations, the Bank assumes dividend payment in the amount of PLN 180-300 mn of the profit realized in 2015, however not more than 50% of profit.
5. The Bank plans that only when the necessary and adequate capital level that ensures required capital adequacy ratio is kept, the Bank can pay dividend to shareholders on the level up to 50% of profit with the exception of situations when the Bank gains exceptionally positive financial results and high level of capital adequacy ratio and it is possible to consider payment of more than 50% of profit, whereas in the case of significant deterioration of macroeconomic conditions and the Bank’s capital situation the dividend can be limited or not paid at all.
Legal basis: Article 56(1) of the Polish Act of 25 July 2005 on public offering and the conditions for introducing financial instruments into an organized trading system and on public companies (Journal of Laws of 2005, No. 184, item 1539 later amended).