Getin Noble Bank (GNB)
+ 1.18% 17:00
Current report 92/201409.10.2014
APPOINTMENT OF A NEW MEMBER OF THE SUPERVISORY BOARD OF GETIN NOBLE BANK S.A.
The Management Board of Getin Noble Bank S.A. („Issuer”) hereby informs that today, i.e. on 9 October 2014 the Extraordinary General Meeting of the Issuer adopted resolution on appointment Mr. Krzysztof Jarosław Bielecki a new member of the Supervisory Board of the Issuer as of 1 January 2015.
Mr. Krzysztof Jarosław Bielecki has education, qualifications and professional experience that allows to hold a post of a Member of the Supervisory Board.
Below please find the information on Mr. Krzysztof Jarosław Bielecki:
Mr. Krzysztof Jarosław Bielecki belongs to senior management team with over 20 years of experience in management of Polish and international organizations operating on financial services market. He succeeded in strategic management in holding and matrix forms of organization of a commercial bank.
• 1992 MBA, Rotterdam School of Management,
• 1986 Master Engineer of Mechanics and Energetics, Wrocław University of Technology,
• 1989 Postgraduate Studies of Foreign Trade, Wrocław Academy of Economics,
• 2002 „Leading the innovative organisation”, ING Business School (course)
• 2000 „Art of Risk Management”, ING Business School (course)
• since Nov 2012 - KB Consulting, Sole Trader.
Advisory activity as regards management and financing of investment projects.
• Apr 2006 – Jun 2012 – Managing Director and Management Board Member of ING Leasing&Factoring ING Commercial Bank, Amsterdam, the Netherlands, Member of Board of Directors of ING Group (Top 200), Chairman and Member of Supervisory Boards of subsidiaries in: Great Britain, Belgium, Luxemburg, the Netherlands, Germany, Spain, France, Poland, Russia, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Hungary, Italy, Romania and Turkey.
• 1999 - 2008 - President of the Management Board of ING Lease Polska Sp. z o.o., Warsaw
2004 - 2008 - President of the Management Board of ING Lease Car Lease Polska Sp. z o.o., Warsaw
Responsible for creation and implementation of strategy of the Company’s development on the Polish market as well as for financial results.
• 1997 - 1999 - Marketing and Sales Director. ING Lease Polska Sp. z o.o., Warsaw
Responsible for sale of lease and banking (credit) products in medium and big transactions.
• 1995 - 1997 - President of the Management Board of Dolnośląski Dom Maklerski S.A., Member of the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
• 1992 - 1994 - Vice- President of the Management Board for Finance of Dolnośląski Dom Maklerski S.A., Member of the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
Co-founder and President of one of the first Polish private brokerage houses. Responsible for current management and implementation of the adopted strategy.
Other professional experience:
• 2004 – 2007 - Member of the Management Board, Leaseurope. Europejski Związek Organizacji Leasingowych (Federation of Leasing Company Associations).
• 2006 – 2008 - Member of the Management Board, Fundacja ING Dzieciom.
• 2006 – 2008 - V-ce President, Związek Polskiego Leasingu.
• 2002 – 2006 - President, Związek Polskiego Leasingu.
• 2002 – 2006 - President of the Foundation Council, Fundacja Sztuki Polskiej ING.
• 1997 – 2012 - Presentations on many international conferences as regards economic and financial issues.
Mr. Krzysztof Jarosław Bielecki, according to the statement made to the Issuer is not engaged in competitive activity and is not entered into the Register of Insolvent Debtors.
Legal basis: §38 (1)(3) of the Minister of Finance Regulation of 19 February 2009 on current and periodic reporting by issuers of securities and the rules of equal treatment of the information required by the laws of non-member states (Journal of Laws of 2009 No. 33, item 259 with later amendments).